Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Me on Monday (or Tuesday)

Spent a long weekend in Phoenix, Arizona watching my boy play soccer in the national club championship tournament.

The boys won the national championship!
And Henry was named to the All Tournament Team for his outstanding offensive play!

Who could ask for anything more?
Well, apparently I could. Because I also got to sneak in a dinner date with one of my favorite blog friends, Deb of Paper Turtle. Overall, an outstanding weekend!
How was yours?

11 comments:

Sian said...

Outstanding indeed! I hope the rest of the week is filled with memories of a wonderful weekend

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

It's so great that the Duck's won!!! Congrats to Henry and his team. You picked a great time of year to come - hope you enjoyed our pretty blue skies. My favorite part of your trip was our dinner date!!! I wish you lived closer but was thinking, you are probably the closest to me in proximity than another other blog friend! Lol.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

How fantastic all round.

Alison said...

Hope things are better with you my friend.....it sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!xx

Patio Postcards said...

What a nice way to round out your trip - a good dinner companion. Hope the rest of the week goes as delightful as the last few for you.

debs14 said...

Love this post!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Congratulations and wonderful photos!!! Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!!!

Karen said...

Nothing anywhere near that exciting in my neck of the woods! Congrats to Henry---and his team! Have a wonderful holiday.

Barbara said...

A great weekend - congrats to all for winning.

Linda said...

What a great weekend! Congrats to Henry and his team, and glad you had a nice time with Deb!

scrappyjacky said...

Congrats to Henry and his team. Love seeing you and Deb together....so great you could meet up....San Francisco seems a long time ago now!!!